Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ovarian Cyst Treatment - Can Untreated Ovarian Cysts Cause Infertility?

There's no clear cut answer to whether untreated ovarian cysts can cause infertility because each persons system handles and reacts to conditions differently. However if you suspect that you may have ovarian cysts then its best to get checked out so that the doctor can confirm it and you can start an ovarian cyst treatment plan.

If you have small cysts then they may disappear on there own and not cause you any trouble. However, if they get worse and increase in size the pain is unbearable and it may make conceiving more difficult.

If your condition starts to get worse then you'll realize that you aren't able to leave your ovarian cysts untreated for much longer. At first I thought it was period cramps but when I started getting pains in my back and legs etc I knew I had to get rid of the ovarian cysts.

I started taking pain relief medication thinking that if I dulled down the pain I could suffer the condition longer to see if the cysts would eventually go away on their own. I wasn't prepared for the sickness feeling and lack of energy. I felt totally hopeless!

Many woman have cysts at some point in their lives and most are benign but if you leave them untreated then a harmful cyst can develop and cause further problems. The quicker you start an ovarian cyst treatment the better.

The main reason I left my ovarian cysts untreated for a while was because I was scared of having to get surgery. It took me a while to pluck up the courage to go to the doctors. When I eventually went I was prescribed the usual treatments of birth control pills and other medications. When they didn't work for me my fears came true and it was recommended that I undergo surgery to remove my cysts.

I knew there had to be another way and that's when I came across the idea of natural remedies that can balance hormones, enhance fertility and heal ovarian cysts naturally.


Ovarian Cyst Treatment